Author Topic: A big THANK YOU , Rick  (Read 2694 times)

pd

• View Profile
A big THANK YOU , Rick
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:21:21 AM »
Rick ,

I just wanted to post a real big Thank You for your continued administration of this site .

Thanks for putting up with us , even though site traffic could and should be better ( IMHO ) .

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

mike montgomery

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A big THANK YOU , Rick
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 10:41:56 AM »
Rick,
I agree with Pete!!! 
Please give me call when you get a minute.
Many thanks,
Mike
228-806-7670

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 11:25:11 AM »
Rick,
I agree with Pete!!! 
Please give me call when you get a minute.
Many thanks,
Mike
228-806-7670

Thanks Guys! 

Mike, I will call you today.
Rick

ndian22

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »
Thanks Rick I know it's a big ask but this is a very well thought of site and I commend you for keeping it up and for handling the administrative load. It means a lot to me.

Rick C.

Bob53

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:50:15 PM »
Thanks Rick, Like I said before. This just wouldn't happen without your commitment and love for this hobby. Believe me brother you really are appreciated whole bunches. Bob

Doodle Bugger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 07:54:31 PM »
Although I'm not as active here as a poster as most others, I too, appreciate that this site exists and is well managed so that people like me can drop in and talk about motorbikes and scooters. That's pretty darn cool.

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 04:53:16 AM »
You are welcome DoodleBugger.  We need to meet up at Portland this summer. Drop on by and say hi, there are usually several of us grouped together under a big awning with a bunch of Servi-cycles.
Rick

Cocina_47

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 03:29:28 AM »
I would also like to offer a round of applauds to Rick! I've been away from the site over the winter but now that the weather is getting better up here in NYS I back to thinking about bikes again. It is a pleasure to see that this site is still up and running strong. Thank you for keeping ti alive.
Dave C
No matter where you go, there you are

Eitek1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 06:03:44 AM »

I'd like to say thanks too. This is one of two websites I check every day. I love to read the updates and questions. I'm getting ready to start my restoration in earnest in the next month or so and I'm sure the website will be even more valuable to me then!

The Simplex is an awesome piece of history that is downright beautiful in it's engineering and design. Thanks for managing this little piece of the internet for folks to learn/Teach about it.

pd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 07:07:09 AM »

I'd like to say thanks too. This is one of two websites I check every day. I love to read the updates and questions. I'm getting ready to start my restoration in earnest in the next month or so and I'm sure the website will be even more valuable to me then!

The Simplex is an awesome piece of history that is downright beautiful in it's engineering and design. Thanks for managing this little piece of the internet for folks to learn/Teach about it.

Not to hijack , but I think we'd all appreciate it if you'd start a build thread , to keep us up on your progress . I've found that posting to a dedicated thread helps to keep my project enthusiasm up and it acts as a calender and library . An on line , daily , journal type thing .

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

butch27

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2017, 06:17:24 PM »
I would also like to thank Rick--met him at Portland.