Author Topic: It's been a while from VMBC  (Read 1238 times)

DarrenC

• View Profile
    • Email
It's been a while from VMBC
« on: February 13, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »
Hello Gents,

It's been a while since I have posted anything, and I'm not sure if this is even the right area to post this. Doesn't seem to be a off topic area so if this is not the right category, feel free to move it.  I posted this once before about this time last year that the VMBC has been offered again a spot to advertise our club at the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, IA. The Vintage Rally Show will be held Saturday June 10th, 2017. We have the opportunity to advertise our club in a space provided by the museum for free. All we need is a VMBC member willing to represent our club and answer any questions that may come his, her way. Last year we provided a few magazines and club business cards to pass out for free at the event. You could google the event for more information if you'd like. The only catch is we need to have an idea if we would like to reserve a space within a week. So if you'd like to represent our club please email me at dchafin1122@gmail.com asap.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. See you all at Portland in just a few more months!
Darren Chafin 

mike montgomery

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's been a while from VMBC
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »
Darren,  I plan to attend VMBC again this year, and I plan to look you up.  Mike Montgomery