Author Topic: Simplex parts  (Read 35829 times)

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Simplex parts
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
I have not been able to get in touch with him either.  I bet he is on the road for a show someplace.  I'll post up when I speak with him.
Rick

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
let me know if you do get him.. i sent him my parts list by letter becuse i figured it would be better then verbal for the amount of items.

I just spoke with Wayne.  He said he didn't recall getting a letter, and just call him.
Rick

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 07:54:53 PM »
I don't think Wayne is very organized for handling things he get's in the mail.  I sent him 2 electric fuel pumps for a fuel injected cushman project he's working on & a week later I was on the phone with him & it took him several minutes to find the box, and then it took some convincing on my part to get him to look in the box again (he thought there was only 1 pump in the box.....).
Mike Sal

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 07:53:37 AM »
I don't think Wayne is very organized for handling things he get's in the mail.  I sent him 2 electric fuel pumps for a fuel injected cushman project he's working on & a week later I was on the phone with him & it took him several minutes to find the box, and then it took some convincing on my part to get him to look in the box again (he thought there was only 1 pump in the box.....).
Mike Sal

Wayne told me his business has picked up so much in the last year, he is having a hard time keeping up.  He has another local guy helping him out a couple of times a week.  He also makes several cushman parts, but these he only wholesales to dealers.

Do you think this site had something to do with that increase in business!  LOL
Rick

caddy55

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 07:45:43 AM »
I have known Wayne Mahaffey for a number of years and he is a first rate person to deal with. He can machine any part you need for a motor or he can supply a complete motor. Any other parts needed for a Simplex build is avaliable from Wayne.
Wayne Mahaffey
PO Box 655
Trinity, Alabama 35673
256 353 5552

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »
I wonder how Wayne has made out with the fuel injection system he was trying to invent for Cushmans.  I gave him a couple of fuel pumps (when I still worked for Airtex) for the project.
Mike Sal

La. Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 04:53:41 PM »
Anyone going to "Cruising the Coast" this weekend ? Where will the bikes be ?

La. Bob