Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

News:

HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING REGISTERED?   READ THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THE REGISTRATION AGREEMENT!!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Servi-Cycle 47 - Number II  (Read 448 times)
pd

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 01:26:29 PM »

Yes I did. Three kicks and she started right up! Hadn't been started in over three years.
I'm in the process of taking it a part. Hope to get it all broken down before the snow flies. That way I can work on the little stuff over the winter. Then if all goes as planed I will be able to put it back together in the spring and have me a new running scooter. :-)

It's a lot easier to fiddle with the little things when the motor is copacetic .

From the looks of the long range forecast for the Northeast , this will be a good Winter to have an indoor project . Wink

Pete . Smiley

Goes around , Comes around . Smiley
cocina_47

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:45 PM »

Yes and I hate winter so I'll have something to be a detraction for the cold and the wind and the snow. Brrrrr I'm cold just thinking about it!

No matter where you go, there you are
cocina_47

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 01:49:53 PM »

Here are a couple of pics.
The first one show the gas filter mounted to the tank support bar. My 1st bike doesn't have that. I mounted the gas filter directly to the tank.
The motor after its first cleaning.

kartjockey
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 03:35:44 PM »

I had a frame that I sold that had the fuel sediment bowl mounted to the tank support.
cocina_47

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 03:52:12 PM »

Is your's mounted to the tank? I thought it was the tank support like the pic.

I had a frame that I sold that had the fuel sediment bowl mounted to the tank support.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: